[Last Revised: 26.09.2017]
Singular.live PTE. Ltd. (together with its affiliated companies worldwide - "Singular.live", "we" or "us") respects the privacy of the users of the Singular.Live cloud platform (at https://app.singular.live) and the www.Singular.Live website (jointly and severally the "Website") and the services provided thereby (as further explained in our Terms of Service (the "Terms of Service")), and is committed to protect the personal information that users share with us in connection with the use of the Website and/or related services (collectively - the "Services").
2. Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
3. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User's use of the Services ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of a User on the Services, a User's 'click-stream' and scrolls on the Services, device type, operation system and browser information, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, etc.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature ("Personal Information").
Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- The User's IP address, which is automatically provided by the User and used mainly for enhancing the User's experience and for geo-location personalization and security purposes, as further detailed below;
- In the event that a User registers to the Services (including through connecting his/her existing Google/Facebook account) and/or purchases a Premium Service via the User's PayPal account or any other available payment/subscription method, such User will be required to provide certain information such as his/her name, e-mail address and/or business name, which in some cases may be deemed as Personal Information; and
- Any Personal Information provided voluntarily by the User via its use of the Services, such as the User's contact details, in order to be contacted (and any additional information related to such contacts), User Content provided through use of the Services (which may contain certain Personal Information), and/or other actions performed by the User in connection with the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
4. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are using the Services, including when you browse the Website, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third- party services as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you register to the Services and/or contact us directly, and/or when you use the Services.
We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third- party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
- We collect Non-personal and Personal Information in order to provide and operate the Services, including for statistical and research purposes; to enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users' common preferences and uses; to create and provide our business partners and affiliates with aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information; and to enable us to provide our Users with a better user experience, with more relevant Services, and with technical assistance and support.
5. Location of Personal Information
Singular.live is a global enterprise and may maintain facilities and databases in different countries. We may, from time to time, transfer data to a database in a country other than the country of your residence. We will ensure that data transferred is adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties is made pursuant to measures providing adequate protection and in compliance with applicable law. Currently we are using servers located in the U.S.A in connection with the provision of the Services and the Website. You acknowledge and consent to transfers of data as specified hereunder. You may update and correct information you have provided us during registration.
6. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, Singular.live may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-personal Information at its sole discretion.
7. Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish us to delete your Personal Information stored with us and identifying to you, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a period of twelve (12) months or a longer period as reasonably needed to provide you with the Services, to maintain our records pertaining to Premium Services provided, and/or as legally required.
To use the Services, you must be over the age of eighteen (18) or of the legal age of majority in the User's jurisdiction - whichever is greater. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Services. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of eighteen (18) is using the Services, we will prohibit and block such User from accessing the Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information stored with us with regard to such User.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services, and the User's Personal Information. The Personal Information is hosted on web hosting services of reputable and leading third parties (including Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform), which provide advanced security features. Singular.live employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users' Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
10. Third Party Software/Service
While providing the Services we may be using third party software and/or services in order to collect and/or process the information detailed herein.
11. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
If you want to delete or block any cookies, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at www.AboutCookie.com. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Services
We or our third party advertising partners may employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us improve our services, for example to better manage content by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a User's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our Users' personal information only if you choose to provide such information to us.
We may also use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Services or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity, also use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of data, type of data, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn about privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies that may be available, you can click here.
Please note that Singular.live does not provide this information and is not responsible for its accuracy. If you disable Flash cookies, you may not have access to certain features that make your experience more efficient and some of our Services will not function properly.
12. Third Party Services
Notwithstanding the foregoing, substantial changes will be first notified on the Website (or the relevant Services) and/or by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address that is registered for your User Account. Such substantial changes will take effect not less than thirty (30) days after such notice was first provided via any of the aforementioned methods.
14. Have any Questions?